Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

clanwar modern warfare 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leonidas

clanwar modern warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: clanwar modern warfare 2   clanwar modern warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:04 pm

Sexxyy Papiii Very Happy

clanwar tomorrow (monday) at five o clock?

Unknown number of participants, probably 3 vs 3

regards
Back to top Go down
papii
General
General
papii

PostSubject: Re: clanwar modern warfare 2   clanwar modern warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:42 pm

:s I checked it allready and none of my members will be able then : / we have school till 5 O'clock :s
The most easy day for us would be a wednesday or a friday evening or the weekend ofcourse Smile
Back to top Go down
Leonidas

PostSubject: boogiiewoogiwojefö   clanwar modern warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:36 pm

Ok wednesdays I can and fridays too like around 6 oclock but on the weekend youll have to ask me first cause Im not sure about that. And then theres the problem with my members who are very unreliable.. screw all good people that dont hack. FML Very Happy afro hes cool btw
Back to top Go down
papii
General
General
papii

PostSubject: Re: clanwar modern warfare 2   clanwar modern warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:36 pm

6 o'clock... kinda hard cause i need to eat then xp uhm, how about 7 o'clock today or fryday?
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: clanwar modern warfare 2   clanwar modern warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:09 pm

vs them we won the clan war?
Back to top Go down
papii
General
General
papii

PostSubject: Re: clanwar modern warfare 2   clanwar modern warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:30 pm

didnt fight yet :p
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: clanwar modern warfare 2   clanwar modern warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:32 pm

mkay
Back to top Go down

clanwar modern warfare 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: Clan wars-
Jump to: